Saturday, February 16, 2008

it's feburary 16

it's saturday afternoon, although it feels like saturday morning. i ain't done shit all day except upload albums and laugh at hillary/obama photoshops. my contribution to the common good is over there on the right. lately, i've been revisiting my mantra of my sophomore year of college: "please send me evenings and weekends." while i haven't listened to gang of four in a mayan cycle, the combination of sixty-hour work weeks with the newfound realization that i've got to get in shape and keep my apartment relatively spotless has really been draggin' me down. so what do i do with my leisure? what to do for pleasure? i've done absolutely nothing, and it's been an enormously relaxing day. now if i can manage to intersperse some social interaction in this evening, it will be a perfect day. maybe i can smoke a blunt and scarf down a couple ambien in the presence of some attractive members of the opposite sex. hell, any members of the opposite sex would be ok. in regards to getting in shape, i've been working out on a regular basis, and, now that all the junk food in my apartment has made its way through my intestinal tract, i've embarked on the path to healthy dieting. i've become addicted to tossing tofu and broccoli in a frying pan, queuing up ege bamyasi or some popol vuh on the itunes, and magicking myself up a delightful blend that's tastier and cheaper than anything i can get at taste of china. in fact, i'm cooking right now.

so last time i updated this thing, i promised more frequent entries. well, finally, i'm gonna deliver on that. updating the ol' blog is a great way to kill time at work, especially when people are in the office and i can't watch episodes of entourage and weeds on surfthechannel. while i can't upload albums, i can offer the teeming billions of folks who read this blog a few witticisms (hopefully!). so, f'real this time, I'M GONNA WRITE IN THIS SHIT!

No comments: